....ONLY MAC#4....

THIS BLOG IS FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WTTP MAC#4 ONLY!.....FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS!..ANY COMMENTS OR EXPERIENCES OF OUR LIFE TO SHARE!!.... YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT ANY SUGGESTION OR PLANNING!.....
GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS BLOG? PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE ADMINS OR ME(LUCIFER)!....
THANK'S......
..........XOXO LUCIFER........

.......Eng kang!!!!!........


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Saturday, January 3, 2009

..SOMEWHERE I BELONG..

Actually guys! I wanna make a confession here.... I hate moving! Because everything's feel awkward.... the new environment, the house, the new house mates, and even the air smells funny here. To tell you all the truth I miss my old house and the old house mates. Everything's there feel just right! They are not bossy around and very understanding...(I hated when people tried to bossy me around! that's my nature)

Well.....here is another story, I hate the environment here even the parking is an issues. I can't even slept well enough since I've move in because there's no the old feeling (home sweet home) you know what I mean!
The new house mates also suck! feel's like there are no connection between us. They just do everything's without consulting with anyone. Make everything's here like she own it! F#*K la.....all the things here was mine from the previous house!
Damn!!!!.... where are all the rules of sharing houses anymore? or they lost the house sharing manual books!...what the f#*k happen here!

There must be rules about all this right! don't you guys agree with me? first of all we cannot give away the house keys to strangers, only the people who lives in the house has the right to posses the key! Am I right? Well this rules already been broken and is happening here! I try to talk peacefully but what do I get in return...... A Damn unsatisfied faces! Who cares if he or she is your boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or anyone! the point is he is not living with us! So if anythings bad or theft happens who will you blame?
So you tell me! Who can I trust?.......NOBODY!

I need guidences from you guys! Show me......tell me.... what I must do?


"Lost in the new environment" -LUCIFER-

1 comment:

  1. Damn!!!! why ur house-mate so selffish....House is a place that gv us shelter and safety...Nv do anything without asking ur housemate la or teammate...is is very selfish like tis... whn something happens thn all ppl will start blaming each others.. so althought we don like it whn ppl say us bt whn ppl say nicely we must accept it coz sometimes we make something wrong but we don knw... so the housemate of urs is whos fren???? where is ur old housemate?? try make a major voting... like finding more ppl.. thn together make the rules... if break the rules thn a punishment will be have.. so u try gather ppl in ur house to support ur action...Cool down..and think wisely..Gambateh..

    ReplyDelete