....ONLY MAC#4....

THIS BLOG IS FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WTTP MAC#4 ONLY!.....FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS!..ANY COMMENTS OR EXPERIENCES OF OUR LIFE TO SHARE!!.... YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT ANY SUGGESTION OR PLANNING!.....
GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS BLOG? PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE ADMINS OR ME(LUCIFER)!....
THANK'S......
..........XOXO LUCIFER........

.......Eng kang!!!!!........


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Friday, January 23, 2009

..PRECISION..

Have a look 1st!.........Still remember this?
Haha!..... one of the failed project but...the drawing design didn't go on waste!..
Still got it on our T-Shirt!

I found this treasure today. When I was...sunk...oops!...
.. I mean when I was training....it's true!... Believe me la..I'm on training!!!
because it still got value to our MAC#4.....

....After came up with perfect master plan.....

I came in from the side Door into the wirecut room(because the air vent system is too narrow, but why in the movie looks so easy ha?).... and in the blind spot of the CCTV....then crawling down the window use the fire alarm to distract all the security into the court yard...then pick the lock replace the original with a raw material before close it...then climb up to the 5th floor put up a beacon signal for the helicopter....then escape with it!....

.....That is how I get it!....

....HAHA...... Wei! you all believe me bo?.....believe ma la......really hard to stole it la!

By the way wanna wish to all the WTTPMAC#4 and M3NsClub!
"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR"


"Day dreaming"-LUCIFER-

No comments:

Post a Comment