....ONLY MAC#4....

THIS BLOG IS FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WTTP MAC#4 ONLY!.....FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS!..ANY COMMENTS OR EXPERIENCES OF OUR LIFE TO SHARE!!.... YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT ANY SUGGESTION OR PLANNING!.....
GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS BLOG? PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE ADMINS OR ME(LUCIFER)!....
THANK'S......
..........XOXO LUCIFER........

.......Eng kang!!!!!........


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Friday, February 27, 2009

..TRUST..RUSTED!


..TRUST!......a strong words for a fragile world!
Maybe once upon a time people does appreciated this treasure. But now days it's just a myth in the fairy land! Grieve may be upon because trusted the wrong person! Even to the one that close to you! A mistake I done and have to live with it! Also comes with becoming homeless and lost your fortune!
Why do people must let you down when you give the most valuable things in you life?
...the trust!...
When I look back....sometimes that if we done a good deeds to other people, it may ended by stabbing your back! Yet here I sitting licking my wounds!
I lost everything's because of trust!
Maybe for now I wont be using the "trust" for the moment!...Maybe not in this life times!



"Trust is like a glass once broken, never be solid as before"-LUCIFER-

4 comments:

  1. Sry to hear that from u......But don get down.. cheer up.. U must knw dn giv up in this world coz ther are so much kind of ppl.... At least u still have Mens-club...U nid wat help juz tell us so we will try our best to help d..........Wish the best for u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya i don't really know what happen to you but if you need any help free to call me any time ! Cheer uP


    P.E.A.C.E

    Lazy Pao

    ReplyDelete
  3. all oso say cheer up ,help but noboday said cum la my house .i ask to my fren d...? haha actuarly i oso dunno hw to help la? but can cum my house la,gt room ko? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh.....my sister offer u her house^^

    ReplyDelete