....ONLY MAC#4....

THIS BLOG IS FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WTTP MAC#4 ONLY!.....FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS!..ANY COMMENTS OR EXPERIENCES OF OUR LIFE TO SHARE!!.... YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT ANY SUGGESTION OR PLANNING!.....
GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS BLOG? PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE ADMINS OR ME(LUCIFER)!....
THANK'S......
..........XOXO LUCIFER........

.......Eng kang!!!!!........


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...NO LONGER MINE!...

Every book has the last page!
Every movie has an ending!
Every legend has history!


Mine is about the ending of my lovely Ex..363


Every time I came back looking..
She still stood there...waiting...
With heart full of feelings..
At night...she will kept me warm....and protected me....
No matter what I've done.. she still be there for me...
When I'm sick...sad or even mad in every chain..
She so understanding....and not a single complain
After everything's that she done for me....
Still she ask nothing in return from me..
My heart couldn't let her go...
Now you are gone..
I must let you be..
Letting you go, I have to let it be..
Losing you is a price for me..
You are no longer belong to me..


Hoping the next will be like
YOU!


"
Things cannot be forever, but Feeling can be forever" -LUCIFER-

No comments:

Post a Comment